We are planning ahead for the retirement of one of our long-standing GP partners and are looking for a doctor to join our friendly team at Williton and Watchet surgeries.
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated GP who would be interested in joining our dynamic team, we would like to hear from you.
- Twin sited practice with around 10,600 patients
- 7 GP partners currently (4 female, 3 male) and one salaried GP
- An extensive team of dedicated clinical and support staff, including 2 nurse practitioners
- Respected teaching and training practice
- Reputation for quality management and data standards
- Specialist interests and personal development supported
- Excellent financial package and working conditions offered
- 4 to 8 sessions per week available
- Pre-application site visits welcomed
- Applications from newly qualified GPs encouraged
Our practice is part of the well-developed West Somerset Primary Care Network which boasts the Living Better project, a multi-agency neighbourhood team approach to providing patient care, with community complex care nurses and Village Agents supporting our practices www.livingbetter.org.uk
For further information please see our practice profile document or to arrange a site visit please contact Sharon Rowe, Practice Manager on 01984 632701 or email email@example.com
West Somerset Healthcare Practice Profile.doc