3rd GP Partner Wanted – 3 Days a Week – Rural Dispensing Practice
North Curry is a beautiful village between the Somerset Levels and the Blackdown and Quantock Hills. It is near to Taunton with its great rail and motorway links to the rest of the country and its excellent schools.
We are a friendly, traditional, rural, family practice, with high standards and good income. The team is particularly supportive and works well together. We have a traditional, caring ethos, but also embrace technology. The partners maintain personal patient lists and are keen to maintain continuity of care.
- List size approx. 4100
- Monthly dedicated “admin” half-day for partners
- Dispensary provides excellent service to patients and a valuable income stream
- Modern, purpose built, comfortable premises.
- High achievers in the QOF
- Various enhanced services – including Management of Minor Injuries
- Long-established training practice rated as “Excellent” for our training activities
- Daily “coffee- time” clinical meetings provide mutual support.
- Protected monthly in-house educational sessions and a daily practice “huddle".
- 15-minute appointments.
- 3 days of salaried GP support in addition to partners and part time rotational paramedics.
- Invaluable practice intranet including in-house guidelines, policies and support
- Part of the pro-active Tone Valley PCN, we have in-house first-contact MSK practitioners, and a pharmacist together with other joint-working roles to support complex care activities
- No current care home commitments
- 7 weeks of annual leave and 2 weeks of study leave
- More information on our website at https://www.northcurryhealthcentre.co.uk/
We are looking for an enthusiastic third partner to join us with a view to each working three days a week to provide good continuity of care with a comfortable GP-to-patient ratio and a healthy work-life balance.
NCHC LMC Advert 24.doc