A vacancy which would suit a GP partner looking for a new opportunity or a salaried GP seeking the next step to partnership. And what better city in the UK to find it – Bristol was recently named the happiest city in Britain!
We can support and develop Associates to make that next move into Partnership.
We are looking for team players with a “can do” attitude, and exemplary clinical and interpersonal skills to join our friendly, dedicated and hard-working team. We would also expect candidates to be able to demonstrate business acumen, strategic thinking and political awareness, with potential to develop as a business partner.
- 3 partners and 7 Associate (salaried) GP’s
- Mentoring scheme for Associates
- Extensively skilled nursing team
- Extensively skill-mixed and experienced clinical and support teams
- Prescribing clinical practice pharmacist – senior in local pharmacy pilot
- Mental health nurse
- Nurse prescribers
- CPD well supported in-house and with external training
- Demographically mixed and clinically interesting, appreciative patient list
- Modern, spacious, purpose built premises
- Training practice
- Undergraduate teaching & research
- Active member of OneCare Limited
- Research Practice - level 2 in the local network
- Numerous national and local service pilot projects
- Achieved overall ‘good’ CQC rating
Informal visits welcome prior to or during application. For more information, or for informal enquiries please contact Simon Clausen at email@example.com or Phil Simmons at Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website and download our Practice Profile.
How to Apply
Applications can be made by submitting your CV and a covering letter, which can be emailed to email@example.com. Closing date: applications to be received by 08.00 on Thursday 27th June 2019. However, we reserve the right to close this post earlier should we have identified suitable applicants before the closing date.
Interviews will be held on the morning of Thursday 11th July 2019 here at Air Balloon Surgery.
See us on YouTube - https://youtu.be/d50UPS5gyus
To find out more about working in general practice in Bristol, visit