This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our innovative, friendly team who believe in working together and supporting each other. We are looking for a GP colleague (Partner or Salaried) to join us, ideally, for 8-9 sessions per week, however, we are flexible and will consider less sessions or job shares – have a chat with us about what you are looking for.
We have lots to offer including:
- Working alongside our existing team comprising GP Partners, Salaried GP, Regular GP Locums, ST3, F2, LTC and Treatment room Nurses, Advanced Clinical Pharmacist and Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Primary Care Practitioners (Paramedics), MSK Practitioners and Admin Team
- We are working with our PCN (North Sedgemoor) to increase staffing levels locally to support our Practices in the coming months
- GP training Practice (passed our most recent review with flying colours)
- Working over 2 top class sites approx. 1.5 miles apart (one nearly new and located in the countryside, the other recently refurbished to a high specification). Both are within 5-10 minutes’ walk of the beach if you fancy a stroll in your lunchbreak
- 16,500 patient list
- 15 minute appointments
- Regular MDT in-house clinical training on 2nd Tuesday afternoon each month
- We are always looking at new ways of working to benefit both patients and staff and your input would be valued. Read About the Good Stuff to find out more.
- Job Plan that sets out your regular hours and days of working – crafted specifically with you
- Indemnity costs covered by the Practice
- Mentoring scheme for newly-qualified GPs
- We recognize that GPs often look for interests both inside and outside the Practice and we are keen to support this. We are very interested in finding out more about you and your interests, career plans, etc to see how we can support these
- Assistance with relocation costs
We work differently here and constantly strive to develop our systems to make working life better for all concerned, whist still providing excellent, safe care for our patients. There is only so much you can say in an advert - to find out more about what makes us tick go to our Careers Website at www.burnhamandberrowmedical-careers.org
Living and working in a place should be a choice and we believe that Burnham-on-Sea and Berrow are perfectly placed to provide this choice. If you are someone who prefers to be within easy reach of your work place e.g. short drive, cycle or walk you will enjoy your traffic free commute, arrive fresh for work having breathed in some good Somerset sea air. If you prefer to live outside of the area where you work, Burnham is just 5 mins from the M5 junction from Bristol, Taunton or Exeter. Alternatively, the villages and towns surrounding the area offer you the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Somerset and belong to a different community to your place of work.
Interested in finding out more about us? We would encourage you to visit us at either of our Practices, take a look around, talk to our staff and then take a trip around the area and take in its ambience and beauty. Please contact us to arrange an informal visit, or better still, pop in if you are passing.
If you would like to apply, please either write or email with your CV: