We are a small friendly training practice in the heart of Glastonbury.
- Our patients are central in all we do, and the heath and wellbeing of our staff is paramount. We have a well established and experienced Management team, and a highly effective administration team, with excellent data flow processes to minimise GP paperwork. We also had a prescription Manager who oversees all aspects of prescriptions.
- 2 Partners & 2 Salaried GP's
- 1 ANP
- Skilled Nursing & HCA Team
- Prescribing Lead Nurse
- Prescriptions Manager
- 6.100 patient list
- Training Practice
- Modern Purpose built premises
- PMS Practice
- 15 minute GP appointments
- Awarded Excellent - Somerset GP Training Program
- Overall Good rating for CQC
- Environmentally aware - Active member of Green Impact
- Active member of Park run
6 Session Salaried GP
BMA model contract
Start Date 1st April 2020
Informal visit are welcomed, please contact Tracey Holle (Business Manager) or Becky Knight (Practice Manager) on 01458 834100 or email enquiries.ghc.nhs@net to arrange a suitable time.
Applications can be made by submitting your cv with a covering letter for the attention of Tracey Holle to firstname.lastname@example.org ??????? or via post.
Glastonbury Health Centre, 1 Wells Road, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9DD.
Closing date 31/05/20. We will withdraw the advert once post is filled. However we reserve the right to withdraw the advert sooner if the post has been filled.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.