Salaried GP - Cranleigh Gardens Medical Centre Bridgwater
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a forward thinking and expanding practice with 11250 patients. We are looking for a committed colleague to join our dynamic team of doctors which has an excellent mix of skills and experience with a range of additional interests. We are offering up to 6-8 sessions per week for a candidate that is seeking part-time or a full-time post.
We pride ourselves on providing good quality patient care with an excellent team working environment
We have lots to offer including:
- Four young & dynamic partners
- New purpose built premises making for an excellent working environment
- Consistently high QOF scores
- Training practice with 3 trainers
- CQC – Rated as Good in all measurable areas
- Ambitious to expand and maintain a work - life balance
- RCGP accredited practice actively involved with various research projects
- Supportive, friendly and stable nursing & administrative support teams
- Located close to the delightful countryside of the Quantocks whilst maintaining good transport links with close proximity to the M5.
- Two Nurse Practitioners providing 17 sessions of minor illness consultations
- EMIS / Electronic Prescribing & Front Desk
Our ideal start date would be April 2020.
You are welcome to come and “try us out” as a locum first. For a confidential informal chat or to submit your CV and covering letter, please contact our Practice Manager, Richard Reed, email@example.com Direct line 01278 411801.